Wednesday, 2 November 2016

























So what's fun for you? 








Coming Up with Different Ideas.













This isn't about your hobbies, your interests, a passion.










It's about learning to persevere.  













Mental & Physical Discipline Improve Results.













I want to see more opportunities for serious adult learning.













I want unlimited piano lessons for less than $300 a month.













I want to be able to immerse myself.









I want to be able to work towards millennial goals.




Like, I'd like to be able to get a few more degrees, a couple masters maybe a PH.D, but still be able to keep my day job...and have it not seem like too much work.











I wish I could stick to something for just 30 days.












PASSIONS ARE EXPENSIVE.






















No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);