Sunday, 27 November 2016










It's the sense of where you are going and why...



Are you afraid of confusing discretion & secrecy? 

 
A year ago He was immortal; a mystic. 
She wanted to rock his gypsy soul.


(You know you don't need magic right?)


A year later they sit in a bar listening to Van Morrison. 


He:

I like your blog. 
I spent an hour there.
It makes me want to be a better writer. If I were going to write someone a love note now, I'd make sure it was worth publishing. 

You know there are typos?





(one more romance with you)

The other walks in the bar and passes by their table. She makes eye contact.



Him:

Did you know that one?

She:

Yes.


Him:

In a good way?


(The other had walked by their table without saying hello; sat at the back of the room with His back towards Her.)


She:

He's one of the writers.













No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);