Sunday, 11 September 2016















The Art of Talking to Strangers
 has taught me many lessons about 
who I am, who I want to be, 
who I want to share & who I want I suppress
from the rest of the world.

The newest lesson came to me Friday night alongside a double whiskey & blond haired fantasy who I rarely tell my secrets to. I think it really drives him wild.


He roars, "At a certain point, you can't expect them to want anymore."


I had started to tell him a story, 
but then stopped half way.

"Nevermind. Not important."


One:
Never be too Eager

Two:
Do not incessantly talk
so that there is nothing left
for Him to wonder.








I can't wait to give him all my attention.


At some point, that won't be enough.

A constant mystery
isn't a mystery at all.













No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);