Wednesday, 17 August 2016

& then He had to go.



















Talk to me about math with synergy
Movies tmrw ? 😉

Today : ) Something
I won't b at the movies...
Anyways
I've been trying to c a reaction bw math and synergy ....
I don't think I'm the right person to ask





























syn·er·gy
ˈsinərjē/
noun
noun: synergism
  1. the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.
    "the synergy between artist and record company"
    synonyms:cooperative interaction, cooperation, combined effort, give and take
    "there's no synergy between the two, so no costs are saved"













































No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);