Monday, 15 August 2016













Hello Dear Angel Stranger with a beautiful Smile!

I was sitting next to you on the bus today and just could not take myself away from telling you how naturally you were sending out a positive energy... I naturally smiled back and thought to touch your heart before I leave... and here we are... I would like to know about your book, "mastering communication techniques with strangers"... As I said, I would like to invite you to have a Kurdish Pastry and if you like Kurdish food while talking about Kurds, human struggle that tries to make this world a better place for all beings; women as the master being of the universe who creates life and the God... as well as life in general...

Let me know when would be best time meet?

Sincerely, 
from the most unique stranger you just meet!!!

























No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);