Sunday, 12 June 2016

RATIONAL FRIENDS - Let's Be Adults About This









Don't Just Speak What You Think




He's still probably the only man
whose really made us laugh
& on more than one occasion.



You can tell how self-centered a person is 
by the way they swing,
especially by the way they push.





We both knew we needed one, a friend that is, but we didn't want any of the difficulty.


So we broke it down:



1. A friend to celebrate your life. A friend who will be at your birthday party.


But I won't care, unless I know that person.
I have to know them. 
They can't just show up & celebrate.
That's just us having fun. 
We have to a have a past first. 
We have to share a memory.




Friends for Friendship Sake
just get together to create memories.

Good/Bad/Whatever.






-okay.
coffee?
-coffee.
 -I talk.
-You talk.
Check
Mark.




Their stories didn't matter.




I promise to remain open to you
& to whoever you become even
if that includes someone I hate
or someone who doesn't want 
to remain open to me.






I will still sit beside you on the bus tomorrow.
















No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);