Sunday, 12 June 2016

CARPET RIDES






THE APOLLO TOURS










HIM: 


Come with me tonight.

I'll still sit beside you on the bus tomorrow, even if you don't.















________________________________________________________________________________








HIM:
(in response to her silent smile)






No I think you know what you want
I think you're just trying to figure me out first.









SHE:


That be like shooting an arrow at a moving target.
Why would I want to do that?











___________________________________________________________________







HIM:



Tell me what you want.




(Beat)



Because  
I can give it to you.



(As if he had the spell)















________________________________________________________________________________





(TOUR BUS)







You know you don't really need magic don't you?













































No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);