Wednesday, 11 May 2016

SPRING ROAD TRIP TIPS & TRICKS




















He:

Where would you go?

What would you listen to on the way there?




She:

MOM ROCK 
(a much mellower version of Dad Rock;
 see: Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Lana Del Rey)








________________________________________________







He: Did you want to make it?



She: I don't have to make it.













He: Okay. I didn't know if you were one of those people who always have to make the light.


I'm not in a rush.







________________________________________________










_______________________________________________________________







TODAY HE MEANS BUSINESS 








The First Stop


He: 

I'll give it to you. 
Just wait for it.



The Second Stop





He: 

& I just gave it you & you weren't paying attention.





The Third Stop




He:

You need to be still during this.

Otherwise we're just wasting time.








_____________________________________________________________











& sometimes She skips rehearsal 
to go to the art gallery across the street 
or the crystal shop down the road






...most of the time She just goes to rehearsal.







_______________________________________________________















LIGHT UP MY LIFE

LIGHT UP MY LIFE







____________________________________________________________





"Anxiety is the inability to plan ahead." 













____________________________________________________________




He: 

I always talk about books
when I'm with you.


As if I just sit around all day on a sofa and read.


I don't but when I do
it's high quality.















She:

This conversation was so full-filling.
I didn't even need my afternoon coffee.



























No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);