Thursday, 4 February 2016




She: 

I wasn't nervous though.
I don't know why

Him

Incoming!




Thank-you





We shouldn't be neck in neck.






"spilled- out pieces of an unknown puzzle
made up his mind, as if a kind of magic"




I just hope I did OK.


She: 

How do you define OK?


Him: 

The same way you define well.




(Dineen Coffee Shop)




It wasn't the people watching that had her intrigued 
but the possibility of someone seeing her.


Italian women like to be looked at
but they never want you to know 
they are watching.


He: 

I'm just giving you a wild guess here.


She silently remembers:
February wanted to look.

He simultaneously asks,



Did you get a good 'one'?
Quit starring at me, bro.
It's uncomfortable you know.



(Everybody's nervous)



He:

Excuse me miss,

Where'd you get that?

Miss?
That smile?



Where'd you get it?





Him:

Oh look, you go right to the end.


She:

Don't you?

Him:

Yea, I guess I could.



























No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);