Sunday, 3 January 2016








HIM:



(followed her to her back door, after she said 'take care' & vacated his vehicle)

I don't know when I'll see you again
& that was a really lame way to say good-bye

( happy new years & hug )


Are you really tired?


(it was late)









___________________________________________________________________


HE:




I'd like to see more of you.





SHE:



Thank-you for seeing me tonight.







____________________________________________________________________



HIM:


I wasn't finished







____________________________________________________________________








Him: Wait. What are you doing?


She's trying to touch his fingertip.






_____________________________________________________________________







HE:   I think we'd make real good love.









HE: Sorry if this actually affects you.





________________________________________________________________________







SHE:  Actually I'm a little nervous. This season requires a lot of small talk.



HE:  Hahaha. Practice on me.

































No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);