Friday, 25 December 2015

THIS DAY CAN SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU






This day can be lonely.

Here's a movie that knows how we feel.













"The trip wasn't conceived as...

an adventure, in the sense
of something to be...
proved or conquered.
And when people
asked me why I'm...
doing it, my usual answer is,
why not?







But mainly I was bored of...
life in the city. With its repetitions,
my half finished, half hearted attempts...
at jobs and various studies.
And I was sick of carrying around
the self indulgent...
negativity that was so much the
malaise of my generation,
my sex and my class."




-Robyn





There's this one scene of symbolism B&D can't get over.  

Her friends have found her, somehow, 
and they sit around a table.


Flames from the fire serve as there background, 

depicting Her idea of personal hell.


She just wants to be alone.











No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);