Saturday, 5 December 2015

Please Don't Be Angry Slash Offended Slash Seek Revenge













                           "You always make me laugh & usually smile. 
                           I'm opening my own coffee shop soon.
                           It would be great if you would walk in 
                           one day for a cup of two.

                           You are most definitely not faceless.
                           Sounds soppy, but I won't forget that face
                           ...not for a long, long time.
                           So please don't be a 

                           Mysterious Woman to me."














                                                      


                                                                        



































No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);