Sunday, 8 November 2015













I've been looking forward to your reply all day D, I'm not afraid to admit that. At a quick glance I was let down, a lot of bones, no meat. But your last line was so perfect. So perfect. A steady shot from cupids bow. I would drink that soup again.

Mildly attractive, mild sauce, mild weather, like a forty degree day. You know what they say about a forty degree day right? 

Fight Club inspired paragraphs, what an insult. That actually made me laugh, I typically appreciate a more subtle approach, but I get it.

What do you do D? Sorry I mean, what is your job, which in no way is a reflection of you as a person or your social standing.

Share something with me D, a song you've been obsessed with, a painting you admire (nothing modern, something classic), anything. Give me something, I've been very hungry. Can you do that for me? Will you do that for me?
















No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);