Saturday, 24 October 2015





STEP THREE: WAIT ONE YEAR



Hello,

We met once, and you sent me
Beautiful



Free



Verse



Emails
That I
I quite
Quite adored.

Mine weren't as free or versed. And I told you I wanted more, and I read them at library computers, then we came close to meeting once or twice more, but really they were barely encounters, you know -

I was working on something then. An artwork, if you want, although that term doesn't fit very well. I was a year in then. I was very thirsty, and very thirsty I was. It was a lot of work. I finished it last Friday. I'd like to show it to you. Would you like to see it?
I'm leaving soon. Please, get back to me.







STEP ONE & TWO HERE






No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);