Friday, 24 October 2014

___________________________________Letters to Leo____________________________________





B&D

Yesterday 
Was Something.

Water?

Nice to see you


L



Leo

Yes, please. How?



B&D


How
 Ever 
We
Want

Let's continue


Leo 
(sometime later)

Silence doesn't carry over distance. This letter is full of graceful pauses. 

Last Sunday was something. I'd like to see you again.

Who is Bruna&Diletta?


Yours,
L




B&D

You are the graceful pause.


Leo

I don't have much time. Are you patient? Do you stay up late? Did you listen to the rain last night?

I slept on the floor, and felt the storm drumming the walls of my house.


Yours,
L.



B&D

 Do you wake up early?   
Sat straight & still to 
the sound of said rain 
before the sunrise. 


This is your time. 



Practicing 
Patience,
B&D





Leo


I would like to have seen you
Sit straight & still
Listening to the rain that you missed in your sleep.


Do you watch thirsty strangers from within that same straight stillness?


B&D

Witnesses make me nervous.

Let's keep going.


Anything you need,
B&D



Leo

Straight, still.
Thirsty?
Nervous?


I'd like to know.
Keep going where?


Straight, still.

Thirsty?
Nervous?

I'd like to know.
Going where?


Straight, still.
Thirsty?
Nervous?


I don't mind.



Keep going where?


Ooops


B&D

Beyond Words:
'Don't Mind'

Imagine


Thirst?


Like this Leo


Have you in mind,


...Keep Going...
Beyond Words

Don't Mind,
But Imagine.



Leo

I'm going. Come with me. 
Imagining what?


Letters are enough for you?
Not me.

What are you doing now?


B&D



Letters, numbers, 
visuals, silence
touch...


Enough is Enough.



Who are you 
Right now



Leo

Doing Now
With Me
Right Here

For two days now...
Still, thirsty still?

Thirst comes and goes.

Who am I now?
Hot,
Sore,
Restless,
Demanding.

Testing your heart -
And thirst -

Tell me.



B&D


Just 

Here 

To Be Human



Coming & Going


Freely


Offering 

Water




Breath

Taking




l e o

No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);