Friday, 31 October 2014

Feel Like a Dick





LIVING PEACE



'He Got Something Out of It'



Do we need to 'get something out of it'
in order for the experience to be considered
a success? Get something out of it:
(Definition) Ownership


What do you intend to get out of this
in the end?


A Get What We Put In
Experiment


Whatever you want to get out

put in


We want Unlimited Pleasure
Painless Existence
The Impossible

See Even as we adjust in our seats to type this
Our hip socket cracks & we 'kind of' feel
Teeny Tiny bits of Pain
For two little secs

 Now:
A little bit of pleasure.

Need little pain to define new pleasures?

There a state where pleasure is defined
Not by the absence of pain
But by it's own
presence.



Even in pain
Can we still define
pleasure?

That
Probably
be only
peace



LIVING PEACE



Pleasure in Pain
is not the same as
Pleasure from Pain















NOW

THESE ARE 



TALES of TEXTS FROM:

'GET SOMETHING
OUT OF IT'
MAN






Get Something Out of It - Man:


this is my dilemma


i want to get to know you

but

i'm just a little mindfucked here



because



I initiated our connection with a different...motivation


and its difficult...for now...to make a separation


just need to think, & reframe


okay i'll just be straight up.



She:


straight up



Get Something Out of It Man:

I've never been casual before & the idea sure appeals to me on a biological level...
but without connection
just seems fucking pointless...
or like pointless fucking

so I wasn't just Here
to Bang you

(CLEVER PHOTO OF GUNS go here)

If that's what you thought.

I See You.

who you are


&  I like who i see so far

that connection that I crave

isn't always able to be platonic
...just as a matter of course

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't into you

which is the heart of my dilemma

there it is

so

that's why I said

"I feel like a dick|"


which makes it problematic
for me to really dive into your
mind

this is bizarre

this has never happened to me

I don't know what else to say
thats a load off my chest
big time



She:

: ) I'm tired.


Get Something Out of it- Man:



It is 3:30 in the morn

so am I

reconvene some other time?


She:
: )
Sleep Well


______________________________august 8, 2011 12:04pm__________________________

Get Something Out Of It- Man:

I'd be happy to grow and converse with you...
even if it is platonic. Oh in my mind...

______________________________february 3, 7:54pm________________________________


Get Something Out Of It-Man:


Next week coffee?


She:


Next Week coffee



Get Something out of it- Man:



I need to tap into your wavelength

Any day in particular work better for you?


She:


Tap any time.


________________________________august 19, 9:09pm_________________________________



Get Something Out of it Man:


I would be lying if I said I wasn't taken aback today

My subjective experience was that you hot/cold on me & I didn't appreciate it


There's probably more to the story but regardless I took something out of today's
encounter & am grateful for it


She:


Take Something
Out of Today

Taking/Giving

At a point today
I felt as though I
Were being
recorded




Get Something Out of It Man

You Were
We joked about it
Then i took out my Phone


(Clever photo of people photo-taking goes here)


She:

Taking something out of today
Takes a lot out of me
Heat to Cold
I don't like to be taken
Still, I am quite taken with you



Get Something Out Of It Man


Taken with me how?


Yours for you...


I've never really shared my journal before

My Austrian ex a bit, but not in a deliberate way like with you

She saw it but it wasn't like a thing

Like it is with you



She:

A Thing?



Get Something Out Of It Man:


There is meaning to it



She:


How is a some Thing defined?




Get Something Out of It Man:



That is the question



She:


Thank you for your comments today.



Get Something... Man:


Which?  That I find you interesting?

That you are the most mysterious person I know?

I had the impulse to kiss you twice today (at least)



She:

Thank you.
Seriously



Get Something Man


I don't know what it means,
if it means anything other than an impulse

Or if I need to ascribe any meaning to it

But an observation for sharing


She:

Thank you


G S Man:

Your welcome

You're*


She:


Young & Dumb



GS Man:


Well played



She:

We're all so definitely
Young&Dumb


Can We Move on from
Today Now?


GS Man

We're Cool.


She:


Peace



Glad you were
Here.



GS MAN:


I was just thinking about how you returned the water today
& it made me smile

...& when I looked at you & you had this SUPER serious face


She:

& I was thinking of how
good you were


G Man


You are making me red


She:

Sorry.
Sleep Well.


G-Man

G-Night!


______________________(in the middle of the night .... & rocking in his sleep)____________________


G-Man

I've been lying in bed waiting to fall asleep
& I was thinking about your smile.
I couldn't figure out the right word for it.
It's this in between kind of look,
the honest to god truth is the best way that
I can describe it is you have a Mona Lisa
smile. I'm not bullshitting. That's really the
closest I can come to conveying the way
I perceive your smile... A look this very
hard to place in one particular "genre"
of emotion.


_________________________________________________________________________________







The Short Summary of Story/Post Above:



Man's Text Messages to Nature:


I Feel Like a Dick.







Nature of Man







No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);