Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Warrior Wednesday. Adventure Definiton: Our fantasy in this fukin world...Making Space in the Middle

Roman Warrior writes,



'& you two could write...

u kno

a bond unites us...

blah...

u kno'


B&D:

atoms & bonds
goodbye gaps
Warrior
how are you?


W:

ok.
life..work..travel..
enjoy..adventure sentimentale
is desame you two i think


same rotine?





What do you mean
goodbye gaps


when when 
when we join

when we create

what we wanted

when we continue

what remained
left in the middle



B&D:

What 














what was your last adventure like?


Warrior:

i know that an escape from the answer
...(ok patience)

is was my last adventure with 
One girl...



tell me about you



B&D:


We don't adventure.




Warrior:

You make me get blood in my brain


You kno




You remember that night
you beat me to shoulder


...blood to the brain...




now i want make you
the same



speeeeeck sppeek
tell me evrythings
tell me what has
happened to you




B&D:

We're not sure
what happened to
Us. We're still
Happening &
Can't complain.



W:

I knew you'd answer
in an answer of 
fantasy

& I know you're
still in you're
fantasy world


is one reason
why i 
#you

(our fantasy
in this
fukin world)


No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);