Saturday, 15 February 2014

What the Funk? Friday...on a Saturday (We Funk?ed It Up Again)

A
What the Funk?
Interview
(Part One)





Writer, musician, producer, positive thinker, & freelance psychologist, Stephen McNally, is the kind of guy you want to sit beside at a picnic table party on a warm summer's eve with an open mind & a couple of grotty brewskis in hand. In short, Stephen McNally is someone We all need to know a little bit better. 



B&D

Stephen, feeling good?


S:

At a personal peak, 
things are going very well health/mind/body/life
How are you?
It’s been awhile.


B&D:

We’d like to know you better


S:

You are sharp

Self aware

Awake

Intelligent

How did the book release pan out?


B&D:

Positively,
But please more about you.

How are you?


S:

Sharp

Self aware

Awake

Intelligent

Arrogant

: )

I’m happy.

I’m focused. More focused than I’ve been in my life. I’m going for it with regards to music. I have to. And now I am at a point where my self-belief just keeps building...that was the biggest thing holding me back in my early twenties.

Not believing 100% so I wasn’t putting 100%

But nearly every day now I’m looking for new ways to develop Smooth Sailing...

And I’m really enjoying the process. It’s my main goal in this life, is getting Smooth Sailing established. 

I think the simplest way to answer your question is empowered.

I am empowered now.








(...interview to be continued)


No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);