Friday, 29 November 2013

Thursday's Small Talker


Small Talk This-Thursday

 

 

 

Small Talker

 

How was your day?

 

 

B&D, think to themselves ‘what does that matter?’

And ask for clarification:

 

 

SmallTalker, What is your point?

 


 

Small Talker:

 

I’m just trying to relate to you two

My point could be our Connection.

 

 

                    

                   

             My point             You

              •-------------------•

 

                    Connection

 

 

B&D think to themselves, why is how we are connected related to our day?  Why are We having this conversation?

 

Sorry, We are confused

How are We Connected?

 

 

SmallTalker, exhausted

 

I was

just happy to see you.

 

 

 

 

 

You were someone I was happy to see.

 

 

B&D:

 

Why didn’t you just say that?

Wouldn’t it had been faster?

No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);