Thursday, 8 August 2013

ART (enhancing) DRUGS





STAGE ONE:





Find a Supply







To: Perrone

Subject: Have a  Supply?
_____________________________________________________________________________


Do you have much Peace Perrone?



-B&D





Perrone


Subject: Supply?
______________________________________________________________________________


No peace at all.

But I am reasonably bilingual...read writecabd speak spanish...can save my  life  in Italian and French. It is in English that I have trouble communicating my thoughts.

 I can keep quiet in every language, if that helps.


In answer to your question...No...I do not have much peace.


...no idea how  to find begin finding it or what it would feel like if I did find it


Do you have much Peace?










Ahhhhhhh.
A Good Perrone is Priceless.

With no preconceptions of peace
There are infinite perspectives of what it may be.
It could be anything now.
Even Perrone’s Choice.


Perhaps this is our Peace.





Perrone’s so good at this.





Choices as Peace?
Choosing Peace?











(That being said, We still haven't found our supply. Therefore, We continue.)

No comments:

window.setTimeout(function() { document.body.className = document.body.className.replace('loading', ''); }, 10);